Ex-reality star and host of popular show 19 Kids and counting, Josh Duggar has apologized for a “secret addiction” to pornography and cheating on his wife.
After hackers said they released nearly 10 GB of data from users of the marital affair website Ashley Madison, Gawker said they found an account opened with the credit card of embattled Josh Duggar.
According to ABC News, Hackers uploaded 9.7 gigabytes of Ashley Madison data on Tuesday, revealing names, credit card information and addresses of the adultery website’s users.
AshleyMadison.com’s owners claimed nearly 40 million users for the site and two related sites at the time of the breach last month.
Gawker reported Duggar’s subscription first, citing two credit card charges from the website linked to Duggar’s name and home addresses. Many wondered if the findings were real.
On Thursday, the Duggar family released a statement from Josh on their website. “I have been the biggest hypocrite ever. While espousing faith and family values, I have secretly over the last several years been viewing pornography on the internet and this became a secret addiction and I became unfaithful to my wife.”
He continues: “The last few years, while publicly stating I was fighting against immorality in our country, I was hiding my own personal failings.”
Following are the statement highlights that Daily Mail Posted on their official website.
- Josh Duggar admitted Thursday afternoon to being unfaithful to his wife Anna, an addiction to online porn and living a ‘double life’ in a statement
- Josh has edited this statement multiple times, removing that he had a porn addiction and a reference to his molestation of his siblings as a teenager
- Jim Bob and Michelle said in their own statement; ‘When we learned of this late last night our hearts were broken’
- The alleged Ashley Madison accounts belonging to Josh looked for a ‘naughty girl, aggressive, with a high sex drive’
- While Josh was using these alleged accounts in search of extramarital affairs, he was also working at the Family Research Council campaigning against marriage equality
- Josh and Anna married in 2008 – sharing their first kiss at the altar – and now have four children
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205122/I-biggest-hypocrite-Josh-Duggar-ADMITS-unfaithful-wife-revealed-37-million-Ashley-Madison-cheaters.html#ixzz3jQVULhRS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook